Okay, so your online store is ready to go? All products are up for sale and the virtual shopping cart is just waiting to respond to a click to carry products through the aisle of the store. Ecommerce software is out to kick-start taking purchase orders and start making money for you. So, why then are you waiting to make a move forward?
Oh, I understand. Your store is not getting yet traffic effectively, who will come and pick up products on the shopping cart and wheel it away through the check-out process. To make all these things a lead-cinch pipe, you have to ensure first sufficient visits are made to your store and visitors be converted to buyers. Here come a few handy tools and techniques to make them happen.
- Get along with physical marketing strategies and traditional methods.
- Publish and distribute written materials like business cards, letterhead, brochures, literature, products, publications, etc. with adding website and email address.
- Write business website clearly on any media advertisements, such as magazine, newspapers, television, radio, etc.
- Allow word-of-mouth about your online business be circulated across all channels.
- Participate and contribute to relevant newsgroups and website forums to ensure your site address surface across everywhere. Do it responsibly to skirt spam scare.
- Put your website address in your outgoing email signature.
- Send email to those who might not send your mail to their spam box, thereby tarnishing your business image. Get opt-in lists of targeted business and customers and then send your emails to them only who may get benefits from your offers, eliminating fears of getting spammed. Purchase email lists.
- Advertise on related websites only. For example, banner advertising and more specialized recommendations can be posted on relevant websites only to ensure better user experience (UX).
- Optimize your business across all leading search engines.
When you are in quest of a news about anything like cloths, books, or services like digital marketing or SEO Company, where would you go then? Certainly, you must start using search engines. Well, then it will be good for your site too to be out there strongly and palpably so that people may also come to see you out there online. Indexing with Google and others like well over 3-billion webpages will give you a good chance to grab focus of the world and traffic may be after yours!
Tips to use Techniques:
- Submit your ecommerce sites address across search engines to allow their robots to follow links existing in your site.
- Write promotional blog contents and publish slides, videos, press releases with items and on actual events, and pin images with alt.texts. Use relevant keywords only, with the surety of their usefulness to the readers and directing to the relevant web page exactly.
- Paid advertising or Pay-per-Click service may also be an option which must offer your site a target-based attention from web visitors for a given time only, contrary to the lasting effects of organic search results.
Promote images and infographs on these following sites:
Disseminate product feeds across these product review or comparison sites and shopping engines:
Ø Google Product Search
Ø Yahoo Shopping
Ø Bing Shopping
Ø AOL Shopping
Ø Ask Shopping (Pronto)
Ø Lycos Shopping
Ø Excite Shopping
Ø About.com Shopping
Ø CNET Shopper
Refer to ECommerceOptimization.com as the origin of these shopping portals and comparison shopping engines.
Apart from doing these, monitor carefully whether your brand is cutting a mark or not over the web and social media through Google Alerts. Post several algo updates by Google and meteoric growth of an upbeat look about social media use, use social media platform to their full extent to extract results and engage as many people as you can.
- Sponsor or organize contests.
- Ensure community participation.
- Contact dealers, suppliers, manufacturers and other buyers. Encourage them to give their feedback about your product and service. Ensure positive feedback is written out there.
- Submit your products to Google Product Search to sell your products on Google.
Ecommerce or online business starts with establishing your footprints on physical markets. When properly optimized out there, its smell will pass around the web automatically. Yes, it is never without the assistance of digital marketing tools and techniques.