You can gather back link data from the free tool of Google and that is webmaster tool. I have structured the easiest way with snaps to make you clear the process. Just have a look.
- At first you have to load out GWMT and then log in with your Google account.
- Next you have to choose your own site
- Now you have to click on traffic and then ‘Links to your site.’
- Now I recommend you to click on more for ‘maximum linked content’.
- Now click on ‘download latest links’.
- The final step is to click on ‘ok’ and now it is done.