Reviews at a Glance
Generally a review means to assess of something in the purpose or change if necessary. In SEO it also carries a better importance. It will help you provide information how your business has worked and what is the customer’s response. Reviews of a business can be published on the blogs, forums and other social communities. If Google cannot find the effect of your better review reports, don’t be upset. It is the potential customers, who will evaluate your product or service and will increase your popularity. On the review reports there are marks or scores mentioned by using numerical values. But how much you
What is the Essentiality of Reviews?
There are several factors which will prove the essentiality of reviews in local SEO. At the very beginning it is the matter of your search engine ranking. If your business is at the top of the tree and you have fewer reviews, you are surely losing the attention of the customers. But if you are not on ranking and have better reviews you are at the centre of discussion of the customers. Moreover a review is the customer’s concern about your product or service.
Customers are always in search of a trusted vendor. So, the reviews will help the customer to determine your service and if they are appreciable, your business is on a boom. The customers may compare the reviews with the competitor sites and may consider your site. If most of the people have spent time for your reviews and after discovering the same, the new customers will surely be eager to contact you.
How Can You Get Reviews?
There are different ways to gather appreciable reviews. Few of them are:-
i. You may directly request new and existing customers for leaving reviews.
ii. Place a link which will produce a page for review on your website and mail signature.
iii. On Social Networking sites make a group or community to request your online friends and new visitors for reviews.
iv. The signing in pages to your office or store must have a page for reviews.
v. Make a list of review page URLs and stick them on your business cards or leaflets.
The reviews on the Google+ page are very important ranking factors. Google determines the reviews as how much useful and worthy they are and gives you the score. The reviewer will instruct Google for your score. If you have obtained a good score then it is very clear that you are on a good position, but if your score is below your competitors, there is the matter to think. To increase the score you have to invite or arrange more positive reviews and also have to point out the comments which are demoralizing your business.
How Many Reviews do You Need?
This is a very complicated issue. How you will understand that the number of review comments you have got are sufficient to rank better and for better business. Actually the review limits should depend upon the locality where you are operating the business. A larger area always brings more number of reviews then a smaller town.
You may get an outline if you analyze your competitor sites. The sites you are comparing must be at the top of the search results. Otherwise you will also be on the wrong way. Try to understand the qualities, number, quantities of the review comments on the Google+ Pages regarding the competitor sites and how they are getting responses from Google and the other visitors.
The reviews posted on the Google+ local page are more valuable than the reviews posted on other pages. So, always make your effort to attract people to leave review comments on the Google+ page. To be at the top of the search results and to know the number of reviews Google+ needs, just check the business which is at the top and make your target.
Besides all of these always try to enhance the review opportunities and user friendliness of the mediums that they are using to post. Your continuous support and interactions will make it possible to get better response from your customers regularly in time.
- People like to express their reviews within few days of getting a service or purchasing a product. You may use the freshness and satisfaction of them by responding fast. This will result into frequent reviews from the same customers in future.
- Don’t place any kind of offer or discount policy on the review sites or Google+ page. These pages only allow you to request them but not to insist the customers by any means of bribe. You may use the platform of your own site for such offers.
- Make the people aware of the fact that you really need reviews of your product and service. Most of the people are not familiar with the trend of placing review comments. So, you have to make the platform.
- At certain intervals you have remind your customers for review comments as they are always engaged in personal affairs.
- You should not have to target all the sites to place review comments that you have listed your business. You must choose Google+ page and some trusted sites like 192.com, Touchlocal.com, Scoot.co.uk, and Yell.com etc. Google always aggregate data from these local business directories like City search or Yelp. So, it is clear that if you have better reviews on these directories, it will be evaluated by Google’s knowledge API graph and in this way you can get a better impression from Google.
- When you are requesting the customers for reviews, you must mention the guidelines for a perfect one. The word limits must reach to 100 as Google can understand the fact that the customer has truly spent a vital time for you.
So these are all about to gain more reviews and positive remarks from your customers. Try to implement the same in a better way and leave the responses how much you have achieved. All the best.