Google mobile algorithm update namely Mobilegeddon is on the full force working mood and the impact is quite remarkable in the USA. It has been rolled out not much earlier and this is the preliminary report of the gainers and losers. This stat may help us determine the future scenario of this trendy featured update.
- Make a Glance Over the Initial Impact: – Mobilegeddon has been activated on the very last week and within this little period a number of companies have got the surprise. Google has announced that the inspection has started on 21st April and now the mobile user suitability of a site is a global ranking signal. The update is for mobile so there will be no impact over desktop search. On the basis of mobile SERP search-matrics has re-presented the stat of the winners and losers after the first weeks travel.
- The Top 50 Losers of the Mobile Update: – According to search metrics stat here is the current data set of the top losers after Mobilegeddon update. The special feature that has been included is “Ratio mobile vs. Desktop”. It will show the difference between the performance on mobile ranking and desktop ranking.
|Domain||Mobile SEO Visibility actual||Loss in percent||Ratio Mobile vs. Desktop|
Source: – searchmerrics
- The Top 50 Winners of Mobile Update: – These domains are the real winners of the Mobilegeddon update.
Source: – searchmerrics
- An Eye on the Losers: – If you pick up any two like tested.com or webs.com you can clearly discover that the pages are not optimized for mobile devices. It may also appear that the desktop visibility is increasing while there is a downfall of mobile visibility. Many of such domains have strong home page presentation, but they are not visible on the mobile screen. Moreover, after considering all such issues, Mobilegeddon has provided the scorecard.
- An Eye on the Winners: – The scenario is totally opposite to the winners. It is very simple that these sites are completely optimized for mobile devices. You can pick up any two of them and check with Google mobile friendly test. The instance can be made with encyclopedia.com or washingtontes.com. As these sites are appreciated for mobile uses, there will surely be better mobile visibility than desktop visibility regarding the winners.
- Mobile Suitability as a Ranking Factor: – It has been found that 16 percent of the total top SEO visibility domains are not optimized for mobile. Google has announced the fact earlier and now it has been practically experienced. Remarkably, it has been found that some of such domains have already lost ranking. So, it can be said that Mobilegeddon will be the hunter of the sites in case of mobile suitability.
Conclusion: – These changes of mobile visibility will surely have a great impact on the mobile update and the respective sites have to start the campaign as early as possible to sustain in the market. Though, there is no impact over the desktop search or visibility, the business owners have to take the matter seriously as mobile suitability has become the ranking factor.