There is a still changing mood of search engines to determine a site’s health and status, but instead of all these Meta words or description still matters. It is a mandatory factor that there must be well structured Meta words to gain a better ranking on SERPs or search engine result page, but most of the time we can see that many website owners generally neglect the fact. A better Meta description can gather more traffic and visibility of your site. Now it is the time to experience some better strategies to launch some well structured and worthy keywords. You should have a look.
- What is Importance of Meta Descriptions in Search Results?
A Meta description is the snippet of information to forecast the detail of the link or content provided in search results. It is the basic attempt to attract the user for clicking through your site. The Meta descriptions are used to convince a user about the site.
A Meta description is the matter to place you at the top of the search result. Most of the users prefer to go with the relevant search results which are on the top. So structuring of better Meta words will help you bring more traffic and visibility. Moreover the clicks through rates are increased by better Meta descriptions.
- How to Structure a Better Meta Description?
Writing a Meta description is a common measure of the web site owners and developers. But how to get the accurate one? I have combined the below strategies which will help you write some better Meta descriptions maintaining accuracy and in a searchers understanding way.
- Language should be Action oriented: – The basic appearance will help understand the users about the ingredients of the site. So, the language must be in a call type action that the users should be forced to make a visit of the sight with an assurance that the desires will be fulfilled by through your online support.
- The Characters should be Under 155:- Though Google does not evaluate the characters but the pixels of a Meta description, the numbers of characters must be within 155. To maintain the preciseness the benchmark has been made. Moreover this netiquette has to be abided by the marketers.
- Inform about a Benefit or Solution at a Glance: – You must inform the searchers about the benefit that will be gained by them after clicking through the site. You have to be sure about the fact that there must some contents or elements that should be beneficial for the user. Otherwise if there is click on the back button you have to experience bounce rates which should have a bad impact over ranking. So, leave a clue why the users should choose you.
- Make the Description Relevant to the Site: – The users do not know about Meta description. So, you have written something relevant to the site’s details. They may better understand the search topic which is available on your site.
- Do Not Upset the Searchers: – If your Meta description is not matched with your sites content, the searcher must click on the return button for another search. You must try always not to deceive the searchers to avoid bounce rate.
- Some Measures not to be Taken
I have pointed out some measures which are not to be operated while structuring Meta description. You must have a glance on the following:-
- If you have not put Meta descriptions for the important pages of your site Google will use the leading lines of the page. The respective line may not be relevant to the search query. So try to put all such pages with Meta description.
- Stuffing keywords should have to omit always as this will help no good for the traffic. Always try not to over using terms and simple concepts to highlight your web page details.
- The Meta description is the sales pitch for your site. So, you have to be assured about the Meta descriptions that it should bring better click through rates. Do not use ordinary terms.
Conclusion: – So, these are all about to frame better Meta keywords. Try the same and launch some better descriptions to attract more visitors to your site being on the top of the search results. Do not forget to leave your responses.