After extensive research and testing, Google has now rolled out its recent version of Google My Business Interface. With this new update of Google, you can manage your Google My Business Listings directly from the search results.
In the recent, Google has announced that they are now fully launching their recent GMB update with the help of which, you can manage you business listings on Google directly from search results. Google is testing on this feature back from July 2017 and now it has officially rolled out.
According to Google, the recent GMB feature will really be very helpful for people to manage their Google My Business listing or profile without actually entering the original GMB interface. Here is how you can manage your GMB listings from the Google search results:
- Add or correct business related information or details, post updated hours, and more
- Post on Google and stay engaged with your customers
- Share photos that make your business stand out
- Quickly take the most essential actions to complete and enhance your business listing
- Know when the users upload photos of your business
- Watch out how many reviews your listing get and easily access detailed information about their listing performance
You can do all these above-mentioned Google My Business managerial tasks from both mobile as well as desktop.
With this recent update of Google, you can much easily manage and edit Google My Business listings directly from the search results page.
Google My Business is a very important tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including search and maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business. It is observed that more than 80% people search the web to find the local information.
So, it is essential that the businesses complete their listings on Google to gain more in-store visits, and more purchase.