Key Measures to Improve Your Website’s Loading Speed
Website’s loading speed has got better importance since Google has announced that site speed will be a major determinant in case of ranking. Beyond of all the other ranking factors it is getting more stress because it carries the user satisfaction. If a user finds more wastage of time while loading a site, he/she must omit it. So, it is very important to maintain a satisfactory site speed to achieve a better ranking as well as user’s positive grievances. Here I have prepared a compact guide book which will lead you get a better site speed. Have a look.
Why Site Speed is Necessary?It Brings Satisfaction: -A good site speed is always a satisfactory manner for the users. Users do not want to spend more time on a site and Google understand this. So, a good site speed is indispensable for all the sites.
It Rises viewing Time: - Being satisfied with a site a user will spend more time on the place. For the business owners it is better sign to hold customers.
It Assures Accessibility to all the Devices: -Site speed is not only better for desktop searches, but at present on mobiles and smart phone this is also necessary. People have not much time and they need results as early as possible.
Few Measures to Get a Better Site Loading Speed
1. You have to Choose a Fast Web Server: - If the web server is slow, then the site speed problem is at the beginning. Each and every effort will be in vain if the server speed is not appreciable. As there is an increasing traffic, there is a need of high bandwidth of server. So, it is very clear when you are at a pick season, you need the most server speed, because this time if you fail to satisfy customer, there will be an usual decrease in traffic. Due to slow speed your visitors may not access all the pages having high graphics or video load.
If you are experiencing slow server speed, talk to your host for better increase.
2. Minimize On-page Components: - There may be different factors behind the scene that will cause slowing down of site speed. These are like high graphics, flash, style sheets and heavy load of scripts. A strong recommendation is to use CSS, so that HTTL requests function may not hamper the site speed. Most of the coding is made in HTML and CSS will allow all similar elements with a single batch of code. A good idea is that you should place CSS at the top of your code and java-script at the bottom.
3. Visual Content Optimization: - it is a psychological matter that images and videos make a better impact on user’s mind. So, most of the site owners have special attention on this matter, but excessive usages may hamper the site speed. Try to optimize the images and videos in proper format that should not create a traffic jam. Images and videos should of limited size and formats should be in JPEG. Different image formats have different purposes depending upon your choice either you are using few colors or many colors.
4. Compress Large Pages: - earlier there was a though that to catch Google’s attention one must use long content, videos and sharable media. But all these large content may reduce site loading speed. So, always try to compress your large form content to maintain a better site speed.
5. Remove unnecessary Plug-Ins: - There may be many additional plug-ins that you do not need at all. If you are using wordpress, multiple plug ins which are running behind, may slow down the site speed. It is recommended that avoid using too much plug ins.
6. Page Speed Optimizer: - Google is here to suggest possible steps to increase your site speed. The page speed insight tool will provide you all the basics including the above.
So, these are all about how to get a better site speed that will maintain a higher rank along with user’s satisfaction. Try all these measures and leave your responses. All the best.