In this competitive era SEO has proved itself to be the key factor for a healthy website. As the day has passed SEO has included many diverse factors to make a website popular and efficient. In this addition the most important and visible factor is the role of the technical architects and the web designers or UX experts. So, what are the noticeable roles of these two? Do they work simultaneously and if they do, what is effective outcome? Let’s have look. A day’s SEO efforts cannot be completed only through the tossing of the title tags and descriptions or usage of special keywords, but there is an overall impact of web development in the whole process.
In search engine optimization process, the SEO experts are always engaged to enhance the visibility of a website. This includes several operations especially to bring the website more closely to the search engines.
On the other hand the UX experts are involved in the design and development of user interaction with a computer as well as they are involved in the SEO process to improve the user friendliness of a website to the users.
What is the outcome of working together?
1. Both are Inseparable Part: - In a distant view it is very evident that the activities made by an UX expert are also a part of the SEO. The improvement of the web design and user friendliness will enhance the effectiveness of a website and for the same it will attract more traffic and popularity. The UX experts are also indispensible to make all the efforts in a proper design through the entire SEO process
2. SEO in a Presentable Manner: - In 2015 digital marketing has become the one n only channel to promote your product along with your website. This will only be possible with better presentation of images and videos or other digital contents. Here is the definite need of the UX experts. Their expertise while presenting these digital contents controls the process of SEO. So, the unite process may be more effective than the friction between these two teams i.e. SEO and UX experts.
3. Unified Decisions will be more Effective: - Before taking or implementing any decision for the improvement of a website, it will be more effective to follow the unified decision of the SEO and UX experts. The ideas for design, content, digital marketing strategies and other different perspectives will be more strong and trafficking on the basis of the decisions made by the both SEOs and UX experts.
4. Placement of Products and Contents: - A good content always should be presented in an appreciable and presentable design. The determination comes with the UX experts for developing content to place the best presentation. Quality content with better design will have good impact over the users and the proper usage of white pages will help to understand the better prospective of your website.
This content design is not only for the user satisfaction or popularity through the users, but it holds a strong impact over Google’s search criteria. At present Google is too much advanced to determine all the factors like good design and human reaction indicator for page ranking. So, the collaboration of UX experts in the SEO process will help to gain visibility easily.
5. Impact Over E-Commerce: - In case of E-commerce, the user interaction is totally dependent upon the activities of the UX experts. The digital marketers instruct the web designers and after that it is the expertise of them to implement the same with proper color combination, placement, and image rotation, etc.The UX experts always have to keep in mind the fact that the user or buyer should not be misguided or unsatisfied.
Suppose a pop-up window or live chat something has been placed on a website. The peaceful and satisfactory access to the same always depends upon the color combination and time management along with the placement. These factors are very much important besides bringing the traffic by the SEOs.
So, it is very much evident that a collaborative process between SEOs and UX experts will bring positive outcomes of a web project and overall it is the best way to optimize a website with better user friendliness. There will be no uprising of a site if a visitor or user does not have a satisfactory look or interest on the same. So, the entire process does not mean only more traffic brought by the SEOs, but also the users spending time being enthusiastic by the presentation of the UX experts.