In this advanced era most of the online interactions are made through mobile. So, mobile suitable view has become one of the most common headaches for the website owners. Not only has the view, the site speed also matters. If a user searching for something on mobile and experiences delays on page loading, it will be an unsatisfactory concern. In most of the cases it has been found that users generally omit such sites which take a longer time to load. So, in the SEO process the site speed should have to be measured as a vital key to success.
But how it will be possible? It is not very easy to launch a webpage in a fraction of seconds. You may have a mobile friendly website, but the loading speed depends upon several factors like:-
i. Internet speed
ii. HTML and Java Script structure
iii. Browser’s cache memory
The advanced telecommunication gadgets like i-Phone or smart phone and even tablets are far way ahead from the mobile phones of average category. The goal is that you have to maintain the same satisfactory speed on different generation mobiles having different network speed or different programming structure. Here are some effective tips to experience the magical change and your site will be faster on mobile browsers.
1. Memory: - Most of the mobile browsers use local memory in online operations. Basically Mobile caches are unable to operate large amount of data. So it is very clear that the mobile cache should have to be optimized to gain site speed.
2. Server Response: - You have to minimize the time spending for server response. If it takes a longer time to get response of the initial response from the server, the mobile site speed will automatically slow down. The preferred time may be 200 milliseconds or more less.
3. Redirects Should be Least in Numbers: - It is very evident that more redirecting will slow down the site speed. The webmaster may omit to tag redirects and make them least in numbers.
4. Optimization of Java Script: - If there is a gap while programming, the software may not work properly. Similarly, inefficient and complicated code will take more time to execute. So, always try to construct accurate Java Script coding to increase site speed on mobile.
5. Specified Time for Browser’s Response: - Execution of Java Script, HTML and CSS will take more times to be processed. It is preferred that the time should have to reserved browser overhead at least 200 milliseconds or less.
6. Omit External Blocking While Loading: - Whenever a page is loading on the mobile, if it is blocked due to any external resource, the page speed will slow down because at first the page has to collect the resource to overcome the blocking and then it should load. To avoid this additional functionality should have to be merged with Java Script and CSS, so that the process occurs after the ATF content is delivered.
7. Reduce Image Size: - Large and high definition images generally take more time to load. So, try to minimize the large appearance and size to maintain a good site speed. To resize your site images you may use several online tools like Smush.it, SuperGIF, JPEG and PNG stripper, etc.
8. Up-grade with Touch Process: - According to a stat, there is a great delay to access the click mobile buttons. You may better replace the click buttons into finger touch process as most of the modern and advanced gadgets like i-Phones, Smart phones and tablets are using this technology.
9. Using of CSS3 and HTML5:- If you are using these modern frameworks, then you will surely gain site speed on mobile. These frameworks are especially structured for the same including special addition of text/box shadow, rounded corners and animations to enhance site speed.
10. AJAX: - Basically AJAX is recommended for desktop sites, but it is also essential for mobile websites to gain its speed and accessibility. This framework is capable of updating data of a particular page without reconstructing the whole page. In case of mobile browsing, especially on the social sites where updates are available in a fraction of seconds, if the pages are reconstructed repeatedly, it will be unsatisfactory for the users. It also diverts the flow of thinking of the users. To fix all these impact of AJAX has become remarkable for the webmasters.
This is my effort to help you gain speed of your mobile website. Try to follow the instruction and get satisfactory concerns from the users gaining the site speed. Do not forget to leave your responses. All the best.